- Exhaust system equipment is an essential equipment to secure the safety of the researchers as well as the laboratory from the harmful substances and contaminated gas which are emitted during the research process.
- Upper and lower separable and designed for the height of workers waist.
- Water supply available by adjust valve.
- 110V, 220V socket available for the convenience to use outside device.
- Various utility valve
- Tempered glass for the protection of tester.
|No item||Various connection line|
|03.Water supply line||04.Socket installed|
|Adjustable water level(STS #304)||110V,220Vsocket installed|
|Embedded valve for maximum utilization|
|Spec. / Model||FH-120||FH-150||FH-180|
|Material||External||Steel, Powder coating|
|Internal||Stainless steel #304|
|Work top||Ceramite board|
|Windows||Safety glass 5t|
|Work area(WxD, mm)||1030×650||1330×650||1630×650|
|Face Velocity||0.25~0.5 m/sec|
|Illuminator||Semi Vapor proof|
|Utility Device||Air, N2, Water cock & 110/220V receptacle|
|Electric Requirements||220VAC 50/60Hz|
This post is also available in: Korean