Digital Colony Counter
- After cultivating of bacteria such as colon bacilli, it counts the number of bacteria. It is very useful lab equipment with a microscope for physiological research, hospital clinical diagnosis..
- By using of button and a marking pen, 2 counter mode are possible.
- This unit main power is 220V.
- Easy to read 4 digits LED digital display
- Buzzer sounds every counting.
- A marking pen is usable for user s convenience.
- Wider view of 125 mm wide lens.
- Bacteria can be counted by picking with stainless needle point pen.
|01.125mm magnifier||02.Easy to use rotatable pad|
|Wider view of the magnifier.||Up and down left and right rotatable pad.|
|03.Supplement||04.Stainless needle point probe.|
|Accessories such as 100mm dish holder, marking pen, are Included.||Direct marking and easy counting to the specimen.|
|Magnifier 5” 1ea||Stainless Needle point pen 1ea|
|Power cord 1ea||Making pen probe 1ea|
|100mm Dish holder 1ea|
|Spec. / Model||HYC-560|
|Display type||4 Digital LED Display|
|Petri dish holder||Accepts 100mm dish (removable)
|Zero reset button||Yes|
|Mode of Counting||Manual push button counting
Marking pen probing
|Electric Requirements||220VAC. 50/60Hz|
|Magnifier 5″ 1ea|
|Stainless Needle point pen 1ea|
|Making pen probe 1ea|
|Power cord 1ea|
This post is also available in: Korean