Instructions to format an APA paper in Word 2016:
- APA format requires certain font formatting. To begin, open a document that is new Word and also make sure the house tab is selected. When you look at the Font Group, s et your font to Times New Roman, size 12 pt.
- Next, within the Home tab, try to find the Paragraph group, and then click from the bottom right hand arrow. If the Paragraph dialog box appears, replace the settings to Double line spacing and make certain to set the before and after spacing to 0pt. Close the window.
- To start out setting up your title page, pick the Center paragraph alignment located in the Paragraph group within the Home tab.
- Now type the title of the paper,and hit Enter on the keyboard to go to your next line. Next, type your name, hit Enter from the keyboard again, and type “NWTC” (or “Northeast Wisconsin Technical College”) all entries must be on separate lines.
- The title page information should be farther down the page. Position the insertion point/cursor ahead of the start of title. Press Enter once or twice to put the writing into the top third of the page. It ought not to be any lower than halfway online essay buy on the next paragraphs.
- To start the second page, position the insertion point/cursor at the conclusion of the term “College” (or after “NWTC”). Click the Insert tab and find all pages and posts group, then Page Break. Continue reading “The How to setup APA formatting in Word 2016” »